Keeping on top of your termite inspections can literally save your house. But how often do you need to organise these inspections?
Termite Inspection Frequency Ipswich
There a few different factors in play that can determine the frequency of your need for termite inspection North Brisbane. Firstly,
- The material that your house is built from. Termites are attracted to wood, certain types more then others. If your home or structure is made from wood you are at a higher risk of attracting termites.
- You have noticed signs that termites may be present or have once been active in your property.
- You live in an area where other properties have experienced termite damage. They can travel from house to house, leaving a trail of destruction.
Termite infestations can be fatal for your home, and leave you thousands of dollars out of pocket in damages and repairs. Termites grow and reproduce at a rapid rate, especially if they are well fed! This means that over a two year period they can cause damages to your home that are beyond repair. If you notice anything that may alert you to the presence of termites, be sure to call in an expert as soon as possible. Even if you are unsure, it’s always better to be safe than sorry. An expert in termite inspection Ipswich can easily inspect your home for the presence of termites.
Things to look out for include,
- Discarded wings of the termites around your home, in particular on windowsills.
- Cracks and bubbling in the paint on the walls
- Mud tubes on the wall of your house
- Wood damage, a specialist will have tools to test for hollowed out areas as a sign of termite damage.
Experts in termite inspection North Brisbane
Progressive Pest Management is available to do pre-purchase inspections on properties. This way you can be sure you are not buying a property that comes with a whole lot of expensive baggage.
Be proactive about preventing termite damage. We recommend organising a specialist in termite inspection Ipswich to visit your home on yearly basis. If you have your home inspected regularly you can usually spot termite activity before they are able to do serious damage.
If you suspect any termite activity in your home, be sure to give David a call. With over 30 years of experience, he is very capable of detecting and controlling termite issues. Your home is safe in his hands.