Keeping pests under control in your restaurant is not only in your best interest in regard to your reputation, it is also a legal requirement. Which is why commercial pest control, Brisbane is so important. Aside from public perceptions, pests carry health risks in spaces where fresh food is prepared and stored. Staying on top of pest control in your hospitality business is vital, deal with the issue before it becomes an issue.
5 tips when choosing commercial pest control in Brisbane
- Ensure you choose a commercial pest controller or exterminator that knows what they are doing. Experience is paramount to enable the efficient and successful removal of pests from your restaurant business or commercial premises.
- Check for up to date licenses and insurances.
- Reading online reviews for pest control companies in Moreton Bay, Northside, Brisbane North or your relevant area is a great way to gauge the quality of the service they provide.
- If you have a restaurant, then pest control measures will be carried out in an area where food is regularly handled and stored. It’s therefore important that the safest and least toxic solution is used. Look for a company that practices Integrated Pest Management. IPM delivers effective pest control at minimum impact to the surrounding environment and the people within it.
- Choose a company that approaches commercial pest control in Brisbane with subtlety and sensitivity. A pest problem within your establishment can have devastating effects on your reputable business. While a visit from the pest man may just be a routine check up, don’t give customers a reason to question the cleanliness of your workplace. Find a pest control company that is happy to visit your premises outside your business hours to carry out the pest control treatments.
If you do require commercial pest control in Brisbane, Moreton Bay, Northside and other surrounding suburbs Progressive Pest Management understand the specific needs of restaurant owners and business owners. We have over 30 years of experience in the industry and our knowledge in both residential and commercial pest control Brisbane is extensive. So, you can rest assured that we will carry out our work in your establishment with discretion and competence.
Would you like to discuss your pest control needs more or make a booking? Contact David today.