COCKROACH EXTERMINATOR BRISBANE
Even if you only find a few cockroaches in your home, it’s a sure sign there are many more hiding away
Whenever you see a single ant, it means there’s usually many more nearby. Because ants are social insects, you’ll rarely find a single ant invading your house. They are usually in their hundreds, if not thousands.
Whilst ants might not necessarily be a health risk, any home owner will know that they can be very annoying, and any business owner (especially those in hospitality) will know it can damage your image. That’s why it’s imperative to know how to eradicate an ant infestation, as well as prevent them from coming back.
Progressive Pest Management has over 30 years experience dealing with ant infestations. We have helped hundreds of Brisbane residents get rid of ants and all manner of pests.
Controlling of roaches in Brisbane
Cockroaches are really disgusting creatures which can affect your quality of life. Luckily, with the use of a cockroach exterminator Brisbane, cockroaches can be effectively removed from your home.
If you neglect to act on cockroaches, you will find yourself dealing with thousands of them within a very short time. While the first few of them will be cautious to only come out at night, with time and when their numbers increase, they become bold and they can overtly come to the dining table to share your meal.
When it comes to controlling these creatures, it is imperative that you know what attracts them to your house. We are the experts who will help you in this. We will identify the place where they are coming from and what is making them invade your home.
Exterminating cockroaches in Brisbane
Cockroaches are a menace in many homes in Brisbane. As Brisbane locals, we know all too well the severity of the cockroach problem. We use several techniques to eradicate cockroaches from your home. Over the years, cockroaches have proven to be hard creatures to kill because over time, they tend to develop immunity to the pesticides many exterminators use. However, extensive research on our behalf means we can solve your cockroach problem using environmentally friendly chemicals, and lifestyle factors.
What dangers do cockroaches pose?
Cockroaches are dangerous pests which carry a number of health hazards. Some of the risks that cockroaches pose in your home include the following;
- Inoculation of disease causing bacteria – Roaches often feed on your food, especially that which is cooked and left uncovered. When eating, they regurgitate their saliva and some other digestive fluids which help it in feeding. Recent studies have found that such bacteria can cause urinary infections, sepsis, and digestive problems.
- Food poisoning – Cockroaches have been found to cause food poisoning because of their ability to carry bacteria using their legs as well as their saliva. Moreover, roaches have been found to carry the harmful salmonella bacteria which causes typhoid.
- Asthma – Cockroaches carry allergens which mix with the fine dust of the house. When people with asthma breathe in these allergens they become sick and, at times, the aftermath can be life threatening.
- Contaminating your food – When you leave food uncovered, cockroaches will crawl on it and do all manner of things. Their legs are carrying germs while their saliva is filled with germs. And don’t forget that they defecate on the food! It is for this reason that you must seek the best cockroach exterminator Brisbane to solve your cockroach problem quickly and effectively.
- Invading your body – While you are sleeping, cockroaches can crawl on your face and start nibbling your lips especially if you didn’t wipe them after eating. There are some instances when roaches have been reported to have entered people’s noses and ears.